A button-free hair straightener with two temperatures and ceramic plates.
For the busy modern hair obsessive with places to be and people to meet, there’s the CLOUD NINE
The Touch Iron. Switch it on by tapping the plates together, and you’re all go. This hair straightener heats up in seconds (and not very many of them either), and has ceramic floating plates which are gentle on your hair. With two heat settings and a long swivel chord, it’s convenient, it’s easy to use, it’s a confirmed winner.
Why will I love CLOUD NINE The Touch Iron?
- Hair straightener with buttonless design
- Heats up instantly from the first stroke
- Two different temperature settings - 165°C and 195°C
- To change temperature setting, quickly touch plates together three times
- Mineral-infused ceramic plates
- Swivel cord
- Automatic switch off safety feature
- Protective heat guard and carry case included
- 1 year manufacturer’s guarantee
Who is the CLOUD NINE The Touch Iron best for?
Since these straighteners are so simple to use and heat up so quickly, if you’re always in a rush, CLOUD NINE The Touch Iron has your name on it. The lower temperature option is ideal for fine and damaged hair types, too. Those with very long, thick hair may prefer CLOUD NINE The Wide Iron, but that’s really a matter of preference.
How should I use the CLOUD NINE The Touch Iron?
Regularly, we’d say. To turn the straightener on, you just need to tap the plates together twice. Then, to swap between the two temperature settings, quickly tap them together three times. What about switching it off, you ask? So easy: just do nothing. After 30 seconds of inactivity the CLOUD NINE The Touch Iron will get the hint and turn itself off. Too good.